The Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation enables companies to innovate on cybersecurity challenges put out by Critical Information Infrastructure and strategic stakeholders in Singapore. It aims to uplift Singapore’s cybersecurity landscape by:
- Catalysing the development of innovative cybersecurity solutions to meet national cybersecurity and strategic needs;
- Developing a vibrant local cybersecurity ecosystem through the building of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, as well as growing the pipeline of local talent; and
- Identifying and articulating mid to long term cybersecurity challenges to encourage the trial and adoption of novel solutions
Through this, CSA aims to strengthen the partners’ cybersecurity resilience, and catalyse the development of cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions in Singapore.
This programme is developed in partnership with NUS Enterprise and TNB Ventures.
The Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation is looking for innovative solutions to address the cybersecurity challenges of Critical Information Infrastructure Owners and key users in Singapore.
These Challenge Statements are the starting point of an iterative process between selected cybersecurity companies and end-users as they jointly work on the development process.
Outreach events will be organised on the following dates:
16 Sep (Thu), 3pm – 4pm (Will be covering CS05, CS06, CS09, CS11)
23 Sep (Thu), 3pm – 4pm (Will be covering CS01, CS02, CS03, CS07, CS10)
30 Sep (Thu), 3pm – 4pm (Will be covering CS03, CS04, CS08, CS12, CS13)
Please sign up for the event in this link.
Cybersecurity Industry Call For
Innovation 2021 Timeline
About the Scheme
Cybersecurity Co-Innovation and Development Fund (CCDF)
The Cybersecurity Co-Innovation and Development Fund aims to catalyse the development of innovative cybersecurity solutions to meet national cybersecurity and strategic needs, with the potential for commercial application.
What it supports:
- Qualifying costs, capped at $1,000,000 per project
- Project duration of up to 24 months